Saturday 29 March 2014

Red is the Colour










Blazer - H&M
Blouse - H&M
Jeans - Topshop
Bag - Topshop
Watch - Micheal Kors
 


Who said you can't mix red tones? Because I personally think it looks freaking cool! The only thing that held me back so long from a tone on tone combination was the memory of an english teacher I had long ago. She would always wear things in one colour. Everyday. And gosh, it looked awful to me..  (If she's reading this: I'm sorry). However I decided to let go of any prejudices and go for it.
I mixed my favourite Topshop jeans with my H&M Blouse in a pinkish tone which is from the Lana del Rey collection. I love how my bag and Chelsea boots build a dark contrast to the rest of my outfit and how they complement each other.

Today I've been to the city center together with my mum. We planned on going to about 3 stores but ended up staying in Topshop only. I only wanted to buy a black high waisted jeans but they had so many great things in their Sale section... I just had to try everything I liked on. If you're interested in what I ended up buying: I'm doing a Topshop Haul Lookbook soon on my blog. I'm really excited to wear my new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment