Wednesday 25 December 2013

Pancake Breakfast

Merry Christmas everyone! And a wonderful day to the people who don't celebrate!
How could you start Christmas day better than with a pancake breakfast?


 For me at least pancake breakfasts are rare and only held on special days. And if anyone wants to make pancakes tomorrow or at the next birthday or any other time: Here's my very all time favourite pancake recipe:

Please let me know if you try any of these! I'd love to hear about your results. Or maybe if you have a different recipe then it would be a pleasure for me to try it!

For my next blogpost I thought about finally doing my first fashion related post. I'm going to Primark probably on 30th of December which is really exciting because I've never been to Primark in my own country. We only have two or three of their stores here. After going there I wanna do a Haul-Lookbook.
So follow me on bloglovin to keep updated about my next blogpost!

Have a merry Christmas! See you soon xoxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment